Issue - Watchdog Alerts - Launch URL trying to save file

simonmason

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been using Blue Iris Tools for some time - working nicely. One thing that I can't get working is the Launch URL in Watchdog. I have it executing a simple JSON request to my ha server:

and I have tried the same with localhost

When I run in the browser I get this response:

{ "Response":"ok" }

Whenever watchdog triggers in BIT I get a window showing that Blue Iris is trying to save the response. I then have to click through the prompts to save the file and specify a location. When I look at the file it has saved it is the response. According to the instructions it is supposed to be a silent launch and no windows or anything else will show?

Any tips on how to stop this so I can execute this URL? Using Version 1.6.0. Thanks.

Attachments

simonmason

n3wb
Reaction score
I am guessing that Blue Iris Tools is what it is right now and isn't being supported?

What's really weird now is that it is working, but the option to launch URL is turned off. Because I continued to get this pop-up screen trying to save the file when the launch URL was activated, I turned it off. But now it is working. The program is successfully launching the URL silently each time a notification occurs.

I don't want to turn it back on for fear of messing this up. So it is now working, despite the checkbox being off.