Issue with analytics VCA - Dahua DHI-NVR5232-4KS2

Pixell

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding Dahua, System: DHI-NVR5232-4KS2 Version: V4.002.0000000.6.R, Build Date: 15-11-2022
I'm logging in with an administrator account, but when attempting to add VCA, an error pops up: "Failed to acquire config."
Previously, everything was working correctly.
Does anyone know what might be the issue?
Thank you in advance!

Best regards, Pixel

Attachments

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding Dahua, System: DHI-NVR5232-4KS2 Version: V4.002.0000000.6.R, Build Date: 15-11-2022
I'm logging in with an administrator account, but when attempting to add VCA, an error pops up: "Failed to acquire config."
Previously, everything was working correctly.
Does anyone know what might be the issue?
Thank you in advance!

Best regards, Pixel
First off, you should be setting IVS and just about any other setting available on the camera interface itself, ON THE CAMERA not the NVR.
Its more reliable.

That would at first blush indicate that the camera doesnt have IVS capability.... or that there was a comms error talking to it. Its also possible it does but SmartPlan on the camera is not enabled
but Im not certain if that would prevent it.

Pixell

n3wb
Reaction score
First off, you should be setting IVS and just about any other setting available on the camera interface itself, ON THE CAMERA not the NVR.
Its more reliable.

That would at first blush indicate that the camera doesnt have IVS capability.... or that there was a comms error talking to it. Its also possible it does but SmartPlan on the camera is not enabled
but Im not certain if that would prevent it.
bigredfish

Thank you!
ill will check in the cameras themselves!