Issue with Corridor Mode (WEB GUI vs DMSS)

snapshotgt

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello IPCT. While working on my IPC-T5442T-ZE test rig i've noted an issue with setting image to corridor mode while the turret is mounted sideways on vertical surface. Two methods:

A. The best scenario I found was not manually rotating the turret ball, but instead, flipping the image 90deg in the camera web GUI. This leaves the "UP" designation on the turret ball sideways, with IR illuminators furthest away from wall (instead of bottom of the camera).

B. When I tried manually rotated the ball so "UP" was UP, I had difficulty flipping image correctly.

Is A the correct method?

Here is were things get interesting:
when viewing option A in the camera web GUI, the image looks like correct corridor mode (portrait), whereas when viewing in DMSS the image is stretched and landscape. My searches suggest many others have experienced this but I can't seem to find a solve. Seeing as I plan to use DMSS on a daily basis for viewing from phone or tablet, looking for solution to confirm proper corridor mode and how to view un-stretched other than logging into the camera's GUI.

Thank you in advanced for the assistance.

DMSS.jpgWEB GUI.jpg

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I find the same issue but haven't found a solution for it so restored back to normal view. With the hope someone would tell me how to fix it!