Issues exporting footage

Reaction score
Need to export footage for police (vehicle break-ins in neighborhood). I've tried exporting to AVI and MP3. Windows Media Player doesn't see any video. Just nothing. I tried the Windows Media option and get "WM Setup failed: 80070057".

I am setting a start and end frame, then clicking on export button.

Server is Windows 7. Also trying from my Windows 7 laptop, same results when trying to view. So frustrating.

Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Need to export footage for police (vehicle break-ins in neighborhood). I've tried exporting to AVI and MP3. Windows Media Player doesn't see any video. Just nothing. I tried the Windows Media option and get "WM Setup failed: 80070057".

I am setting a start and end frame, then clicking on export button.

Server is Windows 7. Also trying from my Windows 7 laptop, same results when trying to view. So frustrating.

Any ideas?
what version of blue iris. Exact version. In the interim, copy the recorded file and save it someplace else and also lock it so its not overwritten....what format was the file originally recorded to? Bvr?

Reaction score
4.6.4.12 x64.

Just got it to work with "Windows Media" option. Had to select v9 in the options.

Not sure why AVI and MP4 aren't working. I'm still messing with it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
4.6.4.12 x64.

Just got it to work with "Windows Media" option. Had to select v9 in the options.

Not sure why AVI and MP4 aren't working. I'm still messing with it.
it works for me, what exact settings are you using for export

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Windows media player doesn't open but it loaded up on YouTube. Strange. I'll play around with it.

Here's the video... Not much help