IU3 camera list is empty/fail

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Good morning,

I’m attempting to setup UI3 and when trying to access BI ip, I’m getting a “loading camera list” fail and an alert at the bottom noting that my camera list is empty. I’ve setup what I believe is a group/list. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Attachments

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I’ve got starlink and am able to bring up the UI3 page using ZeroTier. HOWEVER, I’m unable to view my camera. I can see my Blue Iris log but no video. Anyone have any suggestions?

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I’ve never seen video in the app. I followed the instructions that were posted in another thread for setting up ZeroTier and closed BI. When I opened it, the update was there so I clicked ok. Then I setup UI3. I’ve looked at webcast and it’s enabled.

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you saying you updated the Blue Iris software on your server and then the problem started?
Negative. Today I’ve been attempting to setup UI3 and the update became available in the middle of the setup. My initial issue was that I needed another server because I’m using starlink. I had JUST setup ZT and used it to login to UI3. After initially accessing it through the BI app, there are no cameras available to view. I am able to see video on my laptop.

EDIT: I believe it has something to do with the configuration of my WAN in BI Web server tab but I’m not sure what to set it to.

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had limited the admins ability to view cameras and had not selected a group.

International784

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Between that and this thread

It got me going.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Between that and this thread

It got me going.
The built-in Blue Iris Help file @looney2ns mentioned just might have helped you set up your Blue Iris user properly and subsequently be able to view the desired cameras; that particular issue had nothing to do with Starlink. :cool:

Last edited: