IVMS-4200 Main View issues

kc0r8y

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to figure out a small issue with my Hikvision NVR and IVMS-4200. When I select the default 9 screen 3X3 view all 8 of my cameras show up fine.
When I try to full screen one camera and have it rotate through all 8 cameras on full screen mode I can't get it to work. The forward, back and what looks to be loop button are all grayed out. When I click on the little up arrow to set dwell time its says on the bottom "can't config while previewing".

Capture.PNG

Can someone tell me how to configure my IVMS-4200 to scroll through the full screen cameras for a few seconds each?

My NVR is a - HIKVISION DS-7616NI-E2

My cameras are all: Hikvision DS-2CD2042WD-I 4MP Full HD WDR IR Bullet[h=1][/h]Any help is appreciated.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I just double click the image that I want to go full screen. I double click it again to shrink it back.

kc0r8y

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes I understand that. I want it to stay full screen but cycle through each camera automatically. Is that even possible with this software?

Thanks for the reply.

Gwladok5

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes I understand that. I want it to stay full screen but cycle through each camera automatically. Is that even possible with this software?

Thanks for the reply.
Could I also ask a question regarding this application running on PC Windows 10?

On main view all 4 of my cameras load up slowly but only one seems to have live view permanantly running. The other 3 are frozen but will kick into life now & again.

Any clues?

Regards

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Could it be the speed of your processor? I would not think four cameras would be a problem but you never know. I also don't think your NVR is designed to run 4MP cameras and will step them down. The specifications go from 3Mp to 5Mp. However I would not think this would be a problem.

I have two NVR's. The DS-7608NI-E2 is running 7 cameras. Five are 2032's with either 4mm or 6mm and one with a 12mm lens. Two are the Huisun 10X PTZ. I have very little problems with them but they will sometimes lag a tad when I expand them to full screen.

My other NVR has 8 cameras. It is a DS-7608NI-I2. With this one I run my 4mp cameras as it is specified to be setup for them. I have three 2042 cameras with either 4 or 6mm lens. I also have three 4MP turret cameras with 4mm lens and two Huisun 10X PTZ cameras. This one will do the same when I expand a picture it will lag some and then catch up. With either NVR if I just let it them run in the IVMS-4200 program they are fine until I expand the picture and then it will lag as stated. I run both NVR's on the same IVMS-4200 16 view screen. I think a computer with a faster processor would solve my problem but it I consider it a minor problem.

Reaction score
@kc0r8y

Yes you can do that by disabling the live view of the channels means stop the view and set the dwell time/cycle time. After then click on one screen and enable the live view of the group.

Regards,
Muhammad Arif

Ubk

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I have an issue in ivms software in live view. I want to see in 8*8 multiple view particular three cameras are not getting view. If I double click the view I got live as full. But small view I don't. Kindly give suggestions for the issue