(iVMS-4200) Transfer everything to Mac from Windows 10

Reaction score
First off, sorry if i'm posting this in wrong category

I want to transfer everything including configurations, cameras, etc. from Windows 10 to Macbook Air
I downloaded iVMS-4200 on the Mac and when I ran it it showed me a window to register, but why do I have to register if I already have iVMS-4200 running normally on the other computer?
I want to know is it possible to somehow transfer the needed files from Win10 to Mac if they're compatible (I'm not talking about the software, rather about configuration and whatever I need to make it run from Mac)

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
if you export the file from your windows version and export the file (the settings) from your macversions. is it the same fileformat ? that would be a simple check to start at at least

Reaction score
if you export the file from your windows version and export the file (the settings) from your macversions. is it the same fileformat ? that would be a simple check to start at at least
When I run it on Mac all I get is that register window
If I press cancel it just closes the program
On Windows, configuration file is exported as ZIP

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are u planning on running BI on the MacBook as well or do you mean you just wanna back up the reg files onto another device?

badmannen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Psp... Read his questions. It got nothing to do with Bi.

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Psp... Read his questions. It got nothing to do with Bi.

Sent from my One Plus X using tapatalk
I did read his questions. Someone on another thread mentioned running BI on his Mac and bogging the system down. So yes it is relative to what he's asking because if he wants to easily run the iVMS-4200 without a registration issue, he may want to try to run Boot Camp in the OSX and transfer everything via USB. Running that way has caused some people issues. I was going to warn him that he could try the boot camp option but it may cause issues and he may have to register again because its entirely on a new device and a different OSX.

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
When I run it on Mac all I get is that register window
If I press cancel it just closes the program
On Windows, configuration file is exported as ZIP
You need to "register"; that is, create an admin account for iVMS-4200 on your new computer.
If you do not create an admin password, well, the program will just close.