iVMS-4500 on iPhone shows camera names, but Windows does not

TaxExempt

n3wb
Reaction score
After adding a NVR for the first time or re-adding an existing NVR to my iVMS software on Windows, all of the cameras show up as "IPCamera1_nvr", "IPCamera2_nvr", "IPCamera3_nvr" etc, and I have to manually go into the software and rename each to match what the camera's already have programmed to show on the video feed.

On the other hand when I add my NVR to iVMS on iPhone, each camera automatically shows up as the camera name which is set into the display, just like I'd expect it to. "Driveway", "Garage", "Deck", etc

Is there a way I can make the Windows iVMS software display the camera name's everywhere in place of "IPCamera1"?

Additionally, how can I make it so when I boot the software the cameras load up automatically, without me having to manually click them?

Reaction score
hi,
latest IVMS 4200 SOFTWARE YOU GO TO - Device mangement - group - import - in the right side corner,right click your group - then click update camera neme

it help to Automatically Receive name as per your DVR/NVR but it show Driveway_DVR, so put a group name what you need..

TaxExempt

n3wb
Reaction score
hi,
latest IVMS 4200 SOFTWARE YOU GO TO - Device mangement - group - import - in the right side corner,right click your group - then click update camera neme

it help to Automatically Receive name as per your DVR/NVR but it show Driveway_DVR, so put a group name what you need..
Works great thanks