IVMS4200 for MAC Capture Question

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am trying to do a capture from live view in IVMS4200. When I click on the camera icon at the bottom of the live view screen I get an error message that the capture failed. I am getting an error 0 message. I assume I have something set up incorrectly but don't know where to start.

Tony G

n3wb
Reaction score
My iVMS for Mac does exactly the same thing. I thought it was an NVR issue that would need to be corrected when I'm back at the villa. It never occurred to me that it could be a software thing.

Watching this thread with interest...

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My iVMS for Mac does exactly the same thing. I thought it was an NVR issue that would need to be corrected when I'm back at the villa. It never occurred to me that it could be a software thing.

Watching this thread with interest...
WOW kind of glad to know it is not something I did or didn't do. Hopefully somebody can help us sort this out Tony!

MTech

n3wb
Reaction score
Try changing the download location to a usb drive formatted in Fat32. Worked for me.

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It might be a permission issues. Maybe iVMS-4200 is trying to save/record to a directory where it doesn't have permissions.

BMWPilot

n3wb
Reaction score
I located the setting under System Configuration > File > Saving Path of Pictures. Changed to a FAT32 drive did the trick.