IVS alert triggered outside the lines

Hans007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi need some help with the Dahua IVS trigger part as im getting a lot of false triggers.

I have set up these two detections and have set it to human only, but even when a vehicle drives by they are trigged by the shape of a vehicle but also from the lights1639175517421.png
1639175536627.png

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi need some help with the Dahua IVS trigger part as im getting a lot of false triggers.

I have set up these two detections and have set it to human only, but even when a vehicle drives by they are trigged by the shape of a vehicle but also from the lightsView attachment 111542
View attachment 111543
Maybe from this angle the camera can detect human face of the driver and triggered the rules of target filter?:D

Fenst

n3wb
Reaction score

I have set up these two detections and have set it to human only, but even when a vehicle drives by they are trigged by the shape of a vehicle but also from the lights
It seems to be that recording of stupid (old, casual) motion detection is enabled. Try to disable recording (not detecting!)