IVS error in 5442

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
EDIT: SOLVED! (I had exported and imported settings to clone the camera, but for some reason the Video Config didn't take properly, thus the GetEvents error. Re doing the "Find/inspect" fixed it, working as expected now.

I'm trying to set up an IVS rule in a 5442 ( a cloned cam). I had no problem doing that in a new 5442 (S3) version with the newer web interface, but for some reason I can't figure out how to do it in the older web version.
In Blue Iris I have motion sensor OFF and ONVIF Camera events ON. Also, in VIDEO config, "Get ONVIF trigger events" is checked. No AI for this cam... just trying to get a simple tripwire trigger and alert for now.
But, in the ONVIF Events tab, the "most recent events" is blank (unlike the other camera), with a "GetEvents error 00002efd" at the top, leading me to think the problem is in the camera's IVS setup?

In the camera, I have Video Detection, Smart Motion detection, NOT enabled. Smart Plan is IVS.
I added a rule in IVS, a tripwire, period all, Target filter both, no record, snapshot on. Global setup default..
So, what am I missing that is preventing the IVS from triggering in Blue Iris? (especally since it works so easily with the newer S3 5442 cam? Thanks...

Last edited: