IVS trip lines not showing up

Titan912S

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time... I moved from one lake to the other and took all my cams with me. Got everything set up again, but am having a problem with the IVS not being triggered. For example, on Camera 4 of my setup I have trip lines all across the driveway. In my previous installation, those showed up in the live view, and you could see which trip line was activated. The other picture shows a live view. I don't think I changed much from the old installation besides the IP address, so I'm at a loss. It's got to be something simple, right?

Attachments

Grn1z

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm not sure on that one. I would factory reset it and try to setup from scratch.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time... I moved from one lake to the other and took all my cams with me. Got everything set up again, but am having a problem with the IVS not being triggered. For example, on Camera 4 of my setup I have trip lines all across the driveway. In my previous installation, those showed up in the live view, and you could see which trip line was activated. The other picture shows a live view. I don't think I changed much from the old installation besides the IP address, so I'm at a loss. It's got to be something simple, right?
Did you install the camera plugin in into the browser?
You have to enable the IVS lines to be viewed at the bottom of the screen. That option isn't there when viewing without the plugin installed.

Titan912S

n3wb
Reaction score
Did you install the camera plugin in into the browser?
You have to enable the IVS lines to be viewed at the bottom of the screen. That option isn't there when viewing without the plugin installed.
That's got to be it. Which icon is it, though? Hovering over them doesn't do anything, and several don't seem to do anything when clicked, like the 1, 4, 6, 8, & 9 icons do.

Titan912S

n3wb
Reaction score
The solution was very simple, once I backed up to the beginning. I simply forgot to select the IVS icon in the SmartPlan window for each camera. :facepalm: Thanks for the suggestions!

Attachments