Joes latest verbal misadventure.

mackmadera

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
“By the way, I’m proud to be, as I said, the first vice president, first black woman, to serve with a black president,”

So he's a black woman. I always KNEW he was hiding something. Seriously, I give him one more month before they force him out.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
“By the way, I’m proud to be, as I said, the first vice president, first black woman, to serve with a black president,”

So he's a black woman. I always KNEW he was hiding something. Seriously, I give him one more month before they force him out.
Well, it's Ok if he identified as a woman .. it's the identify as a black person .. well, that's not acceptable

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I doubt that Hamas would have attacked Israel and maybe even Putin would not have hit the Ukraine if Trump was steering the ship....:headbang:
100 % Agreed .. think Putin would not have attacked Ukraine on Trumps watch ..

The Iranian vs west war that is going on right now is an extention of the Putin vs West war, so I see Hamas as a proxy to Iran on that front.

I do not see Iran being this bold without the Russo-Ukraine war going on.

Both Russia and Iran as oil producers know the global economic conditions give them a degree of protection when they work together.