Junk Weed Eater Thief

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I left a couple of old weed eaters on the side of my house. I hope he (or she) enjoys them.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Yea, Cannot really tell the gender, Probably traded them for a six pack, were you going to throw them away anyway? I know where I live if its at the end of my driveway its fair game. If they walked on to my property and grabbed it like that he/she did, I would worry they might be back.

Illya_Kareoke

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My wife actually got them from my neighbor when he cleaned his garage last year. I sold my good weed eater at a garage sale a couple of years ago. I just have no use for a weed eater.

The end of driveway holds true here too, I just hadn't moved them out there yet. I wish he/she would have grabbed that old monitor I was using to hold down the recyclables. :peaceful:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you suppose if I left my old hot water tank at the end of my driveway someone would come take it too? Nah, probably just hit it with their car and then sue me for it.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yeah, Craigslist it... Curb alert. It'll be gone in 10 minutes. Lots of desperate people lately. Looked to make some scratch in the most difficult ways.