Jussie Smollett case finally in court

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Insanity about something that NEVER happened….

1640480987098.png

Most disappointed in Bubba. If he really had any real character he would apologize and point out the craziness in what went down and say it’s time to stop the lies about racism in the USA. And ESPN, anyone who was involved in putting this show out, right after the smollett verdict as if it was a real event should step down.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
His family sounds as dumb and arrogant as him.
The one trait that seems to be present in ALL stupid people is this....they think everyone else is as stupid, naive and gullible as they are.
I compare it to tweakers....they've become accustomed to scratching, finger-fiddling and body twitching and are astounded that you DO notice and have sense enough to know the causes of that behavior!

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This was a hate crime. Would she have that same opinion if the perpetrator was white? Doubtful.
It seems to me that the popular stance, at least from the left and MSM, is that blacks / people of color cannot be racist nor commit any sort of hate crime....just my opinion and observance. I'm open to evidence that proves me wrong. :blankstare:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Exactly. Look at the hate crime that just occurred in FL. Some black kids beat up some white kids because they were white, saying it was revenge for slavery during the beating.

I doubt this news story will actually get serious airtime on the national news. They fail to mention race of the attackers. They said some students attacked other white students. I wonder if the attackers' race would have been disclosed if the roles were reversed.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^
All of this, every single incident, is because of the Left, and especially the Marxist CRT Left.
Yep.
And of course, the MSM has no hand in inflaming the impressionable youth and the easily-led-by-the-nose masses that actually don't need an excuse to punch down an elderly white woman in a church foyer and snatch her purse AND her tithe. :mad::angry:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep.
And of course, the MSM has no hand in inflaming the impressionable youth and the easily-led-by-the-nose masses that actually don't need an excuse to punch down an elderly white woman in a church foyer and snatch her purse AND her tithe. :mad::angry:
The MSM is the propaganda arm of the left
Remember when they were throwing water on police prior to Floyd, before CRT was a household word.
The propaganda started long ago
CRT started long ago