Just ordered the IPC-HDW4431C-A

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
400cm holly shit, the worst Ive had here in Denver was 2006 Colorado Holiday Blizzards - Wikipedia.. by the time spring had we had 150cm of snow total and I thought that was totally fucking absurd... thats not even close.

I like snow, the more the better.. we really dont get as much here as people think we do.. but when they go to clear the mountain passes come spring the'll have to dig 20ft or so to find the road again.

TrailRidge Road in Rocky Mtn National Park:

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
400cm holly shit, the worst Ive had here in Denver was 2006 Colorado Holiday Blizzards - Wikipedia.. by the time spring had we had 150cm of snow total and I thought that was totally fucking absurd... thats not even close.

I like snow, the more the better.. we really dont get as much here as people think we do.. but when they go to clear the mountain passes come spring the'll have to dig 20ft or so to find the road again.

TrailRidge Road in Rocky Mtn National Park:

I thought that too about Colorado. But this pic is cool...

Here is another one for Canadians :
:p

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I forget what our total was two winters ago but we hit at least 4.8m here. We've had an easy winter so far but had a decent storm a couple of days ago and are having a good old blizzard at the moment.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
SO. Is it still dangerous to put "smart codec" ON with H.265 on this camera ? Someone can confirm it's working with a newer firmware maybe?
Thanks all !

Camit

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
SO. Is it still dangerous to put "smart codec" ON with H.265 on this camera ? Someone can confirm it's working with a newer firmware maybe?
Thanks all !
I wouldn't try it last I heard it's a bad idea ..it's not worth the risk

cor35vet

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks all !
Works with 2016-12-09 firmware, but I don't see the point if you loose IVS. No clue what smart codec even does with H265, is H265 not smart enough? :D