Just to be silly - is there a good pen spy camera

Optimus Prime

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has anyone found a pen format spy cam worth playing with?

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@FrankOceanXray that article is behind a login page
It was not for me. I am confident I am not a paying member to MedScape, or privileged by them.

Fortunately, several pages exist on that article I linked. Dr. N. Levy was an OB/GYN who used his collection of spy pens in a manner which violated patient-doctor protocol leading to his suspension, suicide and eventual settlement by Johns Hopkins to the tune of $190 million.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
It was not for me. I am confident I am not a paying member to MedScape, or privileged by them.
Often, sites like this are available without authentication to certain IP address ranges belonging to organizations that pay for a subscription. Schools, hospitals, libraries and places like that ... If you didn't have to log in from home then you are lucky I guess.

FrankOceanXray

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Often, sites like this are available without authentication to certain IP address ranges belonging to organizations that pay for a subscription. Schools, hospitals, libraries and places like that ... If you didn't have to log in from home then you are lucky I guess.
Haha.. lucky. It was among the first few sites to populate. I'd prefer the "win the lottery" kind of luck. I am not concerned with how I have access to such a site. The info is all over the web. It was a very high profile case, hushed by a sizable settlement.

For the OP, see this link and see the evidence... nice pens!

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2014-08-29/news/bs-md-ci-nikita-levy-new-details-20140829_1_levy-case-johns-hopkins-hospital-jonathan-schochor