Just want to Download my MicroSD (all) over enternet to PC drive

Reaction score
AMCREST 4k 9-Megapizel POE Outdoor IP8M-2496EW-28M
It is 2 weeks now. We were learning the latest Blue Iris (Aug 2019) SW setup. But, we now know some criminal activity took place while we were learning the motion sensor and such.

I would prefer not to climb the building to remove the MicroSD.
What software or process do we use to just COPY the entire MicroSD over the network?
Searching the AMCRREST SW manual and searching the paid version of Blue Iris for MicroSD, there doesn't appear to be instructions for just downloading the MicroSD entire data set onto a PC hard drive.

Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
AMCREST 4k 9-Megapizel POE Outdoor IP8M-2496EW-28M
It is 2 weeks now. We were learning the latest Blue Iris (Aug 2019) SW setup. But, we now know some criminal activity took place while we were learning the motion sensor and such.

I would prefer not to climb the building to remove the MicroSD.
What software or process do we use to just COPY the entire MicroSD over the network?
Searching the AMCRREST SW manual and searching the paid version of Blue Iris for MicroSD, there doesn't appear to be instructions for just downloading the MicroSD entire data set onto a PC hard drive.

Thanks.
Blue iris cannot download info from the card. You simply log into the cameras web interface and download the video