Kerui Chinese cam... RTSP

Reaction score
Hi, I'm hoping to find a solution or answer either way, even including "that impossible", as opposed to the abuse I've got prior on other forums for buying a chinese ip camera.

I have a Kerui gqc09he IP cam, and it looked exactly like 3 others I had bought (which were all and are terrific).
Problem is this one appears to be locked down in the firmware to an app called eHOME.

I'm hoping to be able to find the RTSP so I can at least use it away from this terrible app.
I've tried Kali, VLC, scanned for the camera's ports etc....
All I've been able to find out it lives on 192.168.0.64:23
But this morning I got a wireshark capture I believe on 193.????? I didn't write it down as I had connected it to my laptop directly - got excited I'd worked it out. Turned off everything and when to my office to continue - but of course can't replicate this address.
And can't get any RTSP data out of it, but it works still via this terrible eHOME app, which once the app is stopped the camera is lost.

The supplier isn't helping... even after I showed them that their specs specify Win8 - of course that was to be expected.

I'm stuck.
Cheers Dave

Reaction score
Thanks for that, I was pretty skeptical in the beginning using this app and not having control of the camera via the normal IP access.
Thanks heaps for the info. Cheers.

vratnik

n3wb
Reaction score
But that's not a Xiongmai camera. It's Fuers which is using Anyka chip. Fuers don't even have a UART port. They only have one network port (6668) open which is not for telnet/http/rtsp/onvif. Nothing. It seems the only way of hacking them is through sd card.

cfrantzol

n3wb
Reaction score
But that's not a Xiongmai camera. It's Fuers which is using Anyka chip. Fuers don't even have a UART port. They only have one network port (6668) open which is not for telnet/http/rtsp/onvif. Nothing. It seems the only way of hacking them is through sd card.
I presume you mean port 6688 (not 6668) because I have a FUERS and it works fine on port 6688 via ONVIF. I can' t login on telnet though.