Kids behaving badly

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
It was attempted murder by both groups which makes the 1st groups charges of deadly conduct a bit on the light side if they can prove an intent to kill the other group.

Yeah there's been shortages because apparently activists are targetting depots and when the lories are forced to wait, opening the empty valves on the transporters while they wait emptying the milk away.

It's been more just milk over here, this is an almost daily occurrance:

Even spraying paint on the Largest Police Station in the Country and luxury goods locations:

Do these dumb fucks have half a clue that the majority of ingredients in spray paint are petroleum based? Oh, the irony.......

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
His death wasn't accidental, it was intentional. I say we blame Joe Biden for it. He was the one that wants all the drugs, drug dealers, rapist, thieves and general riffraff from other countries, just so they can get some more votes.
I suspect the only reason why we hear about this unfortunate overdose is because the young man was an up and coming star. Toward the botttom on that same page that's linked you'll also see pictures and info regarding the overdose deaths of 3 musicians, Luke Bell, Prince and Mac Miller......all died with fentanyl in their system.

My point? There's a LOT more not-so-famous people dying evryday from drug overdoses that we hear nothing about ==>> Opioids and Prescription Drug Abuse

Excerpt:
"Prescription drug abuse is a national epidemic – more than 115 Americans die each day from an opioid overdose. Opioids (including prescription opioids, fentanyl and heroin) killed more than 33,000 people in 2015, more than any year on record."

:confused:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I believe there are people and animals born evil in this world. This may be one of them. I think we have all heard stories of kids growing up in good families and brought up right but turn out to be evil regardless. It didn't help that mom kept a loaded gun around but I doubt that made the kid evil. JMHO.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I believe there are people and animals born evil in this world. This may be one of them. I think we have all heard stories of kids growing up in good families and brought up right but turn out to be evil regardless. It didn't help that mom kept a loaded gun around but I doubt that made the kid evil. JMHO.

There has to be some type of outside influence for the kid to do and think these things. A normal 6 year old, living a normal life just doesn't think that way. Hell, when I was in first grade, all I was thinking about was playing on dirt piles, climbing trees, riding a bike and how to raid the cookie jar without getting caught.......

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There has to be some type of outside influence for the kid to do and think these things. A normal 6 year old, living a normal life just doesn't think that way. Hell, when I was in first grade, all I was thinking about was playing on dirt piles, climbing trees, riding a bike and how to raid the cookie jar without getting caught.......
But I bet you didn't grow up with your face clued to a screen of some sort, from birth. So many kids do these days, and some parents don't pay any attention to what they are watching or playing.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
But I bet you didn't grow up with your face clued to a screen of some sort, from birth. So many kids do these days, and some parents don't pay any attention to what they are watching or playing.
Saturday mornings was the only time I got unrestricted TV time. The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner show and Scooby Do was the thing to watch. I guess I should have been learning all about explosives from ACME Explosives company, how to ride on top of rockets and how to drop anvils on my teachers heads from on top of a hill.....:thumb: It wasn't until about 10 years ago I figured out the link between Scooby and Shaggy both eating "Scooby snacks" and why their eyes were always so messed up....

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Over Thanksgiving I noticed my nieces watching some current animated cartoonish movies on Netflix which were pure drivel. I had to correct this by giving them the uncensored platinum collection of Looney Tunes for Christmas. I watched a few with them and hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. Good stuff.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

It's going to get worse before it gets better, if ever because human life has no value any more...we're killing babies in the womb, snuffing out viable human lives because they are unplanned or are an inconvenience.....just puncture their soft skulls to get rid of them like some pus-filled zit, something we don't want. :mad:

It would not surprise me if soon some evil person like you speak of comes up with an abortion-themed video game akin to Wack-a-Mole.....sadly, it would sell like crazy. :confused:

It matters not if you believe so......judgement IS coming. :headbang:

DesertRat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Saturday mornings was the only time I got unrestricted TV time. The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner show and Scooby Do was the thing to watch. I guess I should have been learning all about explosives from ACME Explosives company, how to ride on top of rockets and how to drop anvils on my teachers heads from on top of a hill.....:thumb: It wasn't until about 10 years ago I figured out the link between Scooby and Shaggy both eating "Scooby snacks" and why their eyes were always so messed up....
When I was 10 years old, there were no TVs.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score