Kids Throw a Cheese Stick at my Car (not my car)

lewic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Good thing it was just a cheese stick. I had a similar experience. I was driving with the sunroof open and the kids in the bus were trying to see who could spit and have it go through the sunroof. I didn't notice till I saw spit on my front windshield and thinking to myself that it definitely doesn't look like bird crap.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Good thing it was just a cheese stick. I had a similar experience. I was driving with the sunroof open and the kids in the bus were trying to see who could spit and have it go through the sunroof. I didn't notice till I saw spit on my front windshield and thinking to myself that it definitely doesn't look like bird crap.
Just get some apple juice, fill a squirt gun, follow the bus and give them a couple good squirts. :cool::p:D:lol::rofl:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I think it was a cheese stick :rofl:

Cook them and they end up well with Marinara sauce ;)

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
This is some dumb TikTok challenge that’s been going around... or so I’m told. Something with trying to stick cheese on cars driving around you. When I heard about it I never cared enough to google what the point was and I’d never use the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Did anyone not notice the unusual cheese stick in the second picture? Who likes Cheese? :rofl:

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did anyone not notice the unusual cheese stick in the second picture? Who likes Cheese? :rofl:
No, but I did notice the human CPU needs an upgrade. It took a while for the audio to catch up to the act.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
From another angle, almost sounded like splat. Not just another splat if you know what I mean :rofl: :lmao: Sounded like a nasty bird dropping