Kids With Rocks

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
My wife was out in the back yard and noticed a few rocks on our lawn that had not been there before. So naturally I went to the cameras to see what happened and how they got there. I consider this the fun part of owning cameras. :)

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nice if AI could ID a rock arcing through the air, and prompt an alarm - something like "OUCH!", or "DAMNED KIDS!", or even "UMMA TELL YER MOMMA YA 'LIL BASTARD!" :lol:

...especially if you need a collection of rocks for whatever reason. So no, probably not a great idea. Maybe an automated water gun?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice if AI could ID a rock arcing through the air, and prompt an alarm - something like "OUCH!", or "DAMNED KIDS!", or even "UMMA TELL YER MOMMA YA 'LIL BASTARD!" :lol:

...especially if you need a collection of rocks for whatever reason. So no, probably not a great idea. Maybe an automated water gun?
Momma was probably who they learned from to throw rocks in other peoples yards. When I first bought my farm, the people who lived next door were constantly throwing rocks and all other garbage from their side of the fence into the middle of my front lawn. I finally had to march over to the fence and tell them to quit that shit. Then they had the audacity to ask me if I wanted them to come over and pick them up. Being that pissed me off, I told them to get their asses over there and clean it up. Next time I would call the sheriff on their ass.

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just prior to giving them their homework assignment - Ok, now wander around with yer cameras and film that entire residence. I want to know every blind spot. Go.

If Fagin were a woman, I suppose. :paranoid: