Killer App for NVRs - Digital Watchdog

dan_99503

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am deploying a DW IVMS and have been looking at options. I came up with a couple of ideas that I would love to hear your feedback about. I have the IVMS running on a 2 CPU 2/6 CORE EA XEON SERVER and would love it's extra CPU and or a GPU to run these applications.

1. YOLO4 - You Only Look Once Object identification. Source code is available for integration!
This is the most interesting!

2. npointer - visual gesture recognition platform.

Imagine being able to run and use these on the security cameras of your choosing. Npointer would allow users to make gestures into the security cameras to trigger events (alarms, etc).

Tie these features into the Zappier plugin and it would give users a very flexible platform that would alert and/or message based on triggered conditional events..

Yolo4 is open source and ready to go now, just needs to be integrated.

What do you guys think?

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
just been reading up over the passed few days about digital watchdog. def looks like a nice program.

doese your YOLO integrate seamlessly?

dan_99503

n3wb
Reaction score
just been reading up over the passed few days about digital watchdog. def looks like a nice program.

doese your YOLO integrate seamlessly?
It's not mine, it's just a very nice open source project that I think is the next logical add on to a NVR system.. The digital watchdog system will allow a programming to integrate yolo into the same platform which I think would be highly desired.