Kindle Fire/Android as dedicated viewers (stability?)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Your user account(s) probably have their homepage set to ui2.htm. This is something you would have done ages ago and forgotten about. You can just clear that out or change it to ui3.htm.
Oh, yeah....that was over a month ago...I fixed it shortly after and all is good now.
Thx! :D

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Quick question for those using Silk or Chrome for the kindle fire hd tablet and (Blue Iris UI3). Is there a way to make just the cams show full screen and not the alert/clips/flagged side? Just with the 8" screen real estate I'd like to just have the cams showing. Thanks in advance.
I think this is what you are asking:

Tap in the lower right corner, and you will see the full-screen icon appear for about one second. Tap that to got to full screen view of all cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LeahHodges

n3wb
Reaction score
The app of Kindle on Android is good but is not the same as the e-book. Your phone doesn't have a special screen for long reading sessions but the Kindle has. Before I decided to buy an e-book I didn't know what to buy. I knew about Kindle because it is the most common but also I knew about some alternatives like Noodle. I found a site that compares all the e-book between them and I choose the Kindle. After that, I had to choose between the Kindle paperwhite or oasis. I also searched for information on that site and I decided for myself who wins in the battle kindle oasis vs paperwhite.

Last edited: