Lady with BOLT CUTTERS?

Reaction score
Some background:
I live on the outskirts of a city, in a pretty quiet neighborhood. We've had our share of Searched Cars, Stolen Cars, Break Ins and general crime,but all-in-all not too bad of place to live.

So, I'm working in the large shed when I notice I have a Motion Alert on my phone. I pull up the text and what do I see? A LADY WITH BOLT CUTTERS? I'm thinking how the hell did I not hear her and what is she planning to do?

BD.20200420_153000.105969.3.jpg

So I rush inside the main house and pull up the footage. Look at the exact timestamp... no lady.

Weird.

Look at the second camera that looks at the shed more directly....

No lady.

I spend an hour trying to figure out how the motion alert picked her up, and where the hell she went.

Finally I go back, and guess what it was? A bird. If you watch the below clip at .125 speed, you'll see the bird form the exact shape in the alert.

I've never been so angry, but so relieved.

View attachment LadyWithBoltCutters.mp4

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Now that is funny! I enlarged the photo and it looks so realistic.
I am glad for you that is was an optical illusion.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I thought it was a magpie after shiny things.

I managed to stop the video on the exact frame at 5 secs. Amazing how it forms the shape.

Reaction score
I thought it was a magpie after shiny things.

I managed to stop the video on the exact frame at 5 secs. Amazing how it forms the shape.
I did the same thing at five seconds it looks like a person, i had my family look at it and tell me what it looked like. One said someone holding a machete, the other said a knife. ha too funny. .05 seconds

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing... on review of the video and pausing it at 5sec with frame by frame, my wife says she sees a dog standing on 2 legs.....hahaha :rofl::rofl::lmao:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
It's starting to sound like Cludeo. It was the lady with the bolt cutters, in the garden.....or then again was it the dog standing on two legs with the lead piping?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why do people's videos and pics always look better than what I get on my cameras LOL.

What camera and what settings are you at.