Last questions before purchasing. Opinions very welcome. General surveillance and LPR

Btan

n3wb
Reaction score
So after asking several questions and reading about everything. I'm going with milkisbad and purchasing LTS products.

I've narrowed down everything and have my lists made of what i'm going to purchase. Made little screenshots of the angles and cams around house and wanted to get opinions/feedback.

Going with the LTN8708K-P8 NVR. supports up to 4K. saving money, not getting the 16ch one, but after debate decided I wouldn't do more than 8 cams. prolly a max of 6.

When looking at the satellite view I'm gonna start with 4 cams. The 3 yellows and the red. (green will be future cams).

The red i want to use as an LPR.. looking at getting a 6MM, 4.1MP Matrix bullet (6mmCMIP9142W-6) to shoot at the entrance street. Cars would be about 50 feet away, and there are several streetlights nearby.

On the corners of the house looking at doing the 4mm bullet 4.1MP matrix cams. ([COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)][/COLOR]CMIP9142W) .

In the entry way idk if i want LTS's low profile 2.8mm 4MP cam with audio/microphone, or a matrix turret 4mm/ or 6mm to get good face shots in the narrow entry. I"m afraid the turret wouldn't see someone standing right at the door. or am i wrong?

Also would center or corner mount be better... as far as lights, the front only has the one recessed light by the door. no front yard lights, but there are street lights.

Thank you all for the help so far! Hope screenshots make it easy. Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 12.22.52 PM.pngIMG_3915.JPGIMG_3916.JPGIMG_3918.JPGIMG_3919.JPG