Last two updates causing problems

mickiete

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi all,

I updated from 4.6.4.8 to 4.6.4.9 in the week, but yesterday I noticed that some of my cameras (which are on WiFi, and not on the premises) when watching the clips had started to freeze for 3 seconds then play for 3 seconds.
Watching the live feed is fine, but replays keep freezing.

I rebooted routers at both ends, and restarted the cameras, but this made no difference.

I noticed that there was a new update 4.6.4.10 so I installed it and have been trying it this morning, but still the same problem.

So I reinstalled back to 4.6.4.8

The problem has gone and is working fine again.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Same here. 4.6.4.8 works fine, 4.6.4.9 and 4.6.4.10 have the issue. What type of cameras do you have? I have Keekoon KK004, I believe they are very similar to a certain foscam model. All my cameras are hardwired.

I have emailed Ken, can you guys do the Same?

Here is an example exported directly from blue iris. None of my Dahua cameras have this issue. Seems specific to my Keekoon cameras.

Last edited:

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like 4.6.4.11 may fix the issue for us hopefully.
Below is Ken's reply.

"OK thanks ... .11 will have some different timing mechanism, please let me know if this helps.

You can also test with/without the "use RTSP stream time code" check box on the Video tab Network camera setup page."

Reaction score
new user here but been seaching for the same issue as reported here

Have any idea when 4.6.4.11 or 4.6.4.x will get release to the public?

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not sure but Ken is pretty fast at releasing updates. I wouldn't imagine it would be more than a day or two.

Reaction score
Not sure but Ken is pretty fast at releasing updates. I wouldn't imagine it would be more than a day or two.
seems like is out public now on there website :) Blue Iris Updates

I can confirm that 4.6.4.11 (November 12, 2017) works but you have to untick the RTSP time code however the window camera isnt affected for me it was just the recording and exporting the issue WAS :(

Last edited:

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
seems like is out public now on there website :) Blue Iris Updates

I can confirm that 4.6.4.11 (November 12, 2017) works but you have to untick the RTSP time code however the window camera isnt affected for me it was just the recording and exporting the issue WAS :(
Same here. All is well after updating and unticking RTSP time code.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
so this RTSP must be unticked?
If you have the issue of the time skipping when playing back recordings. For my Dahua cameras this option is ticked and I have no issue. On my indoor cameras of a different brand there are issues when RTSP timecode option is ticked. If you are having issues I would untick it for the problem cameras.

ksnax

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I just emailed Ken about this as well, as .11 didn't 'fix' it, but I also just now unticked the RTSP timecode option for my SV3C cameras, so fingers crossed.

mickiete

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks KEN, did last update and for the last 2 days it's all working again.