Lattest update stopped triggered movements notifications

dynacam

n3wb
Reaction score
With last update 5.1.0.3 x64 I am no longer getting emails for trigged action. They are shown as alerts in Blue Iris but not maked as Flagged under Sentry and hence no notification sent.
How can I roll back to an older version or do I want for a another update from Blue Iris, I have sent them a fault report
Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
With last update 5.1.0.3 x64 I am no longer getting emails for trigged action. They are shown as alerts in Blue Iris but not maked as Flagged under Sentry and hence no notification sent.
How can I roll back to an older version or do I want for a another update from Blue Iris, I have sent them a fault report
Thanks
There is an issue with the new sentry api. To rollback, install version 5.1.0.1 from here Blue Iris Updates (64 bit)

dynacam

n3wb
Reaction score
Silly question, I follow the link and see the ver but how to download it ??, the current ver is the only one I can get to download

dynacam

n3wb
Reaction score
Just updated to lattest ver 5.1.0.4 and have the same problem so issue for me not resolved, will stay on ver 5.1.0.1

dynacam

n3wb
Reaction score
UPDATE - Had a message from Blue Iris saying that Sentry new server is operational and everything should be working.
Reinstalled ver 5.1.0.4 and it all all working OK, so problem fixed

Phil Indeblanc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, all this time one of my cameras stopped working from a early update of Bi 5.0 and NOW finally with 5.2.2.5 The camera is WORKING AGAIN!!! Geez, that was a harsh bug that the camera would show, but not work most of the time. Freeze up. Looks like it was due to the H265 support now at least for this camera cleared up. I still have 3 cameras since Bi4 that have stopped working. It maybe due to network or something, but I thought that one other camera was due to a bad cable as well. With all this home time, I will start testing each wire and see if they are terminated correctly.