LaView email notifications

fleck1017

n3wb
Reaction score
So here's my dilemma... I have 3 LaView LV-PB932F4 bullet camera's (which are rebranded Hikvision from what I've read on several forums), 1 LaView LV-PD50208 dome camera (also a rebranded Hikvision camera) and 1 Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I turret camera, all connected to a LaView LV-N9808C8E NVR. Note; these cameras are not connected directly to the POE ports on the NVR, they are connected to a POE network switch, then added to the NVR manually. I did this so I could have the cameras on the same network as my router.

My problem is this; I would like to receive email notifications directly from the cameras, and not from the NVR; however, the only camera that seems to work when set up this way is the Hikvision camera. All are setup the exact same way (via the camera's interface), but only the Hikvision camera sends emails. I've confirmed that the email settings are correct on all of the LaView cameras but can't seem to figure it out. I've been at this for days and could really use some advice. Thank you

Cbang000

n3wb
Reaction score
So here's my dilemma... I have 3 LaView LV-PB932F4 bullet camera's (which are rebranded Hikvision from what I've read on several forums), 1 LaView LV-PD50208 dome camera (also a rebranded Hikvision camera) and 1 Hikvision DS-2CD2342WD-I turret camera, all connected to a LaView LV-N9808C8E NVR. Note; these cameras are not connected directly to the POE ports on the NVR, they are connected to a POE network switch, then added to the NVR manually. I did this so I could have the cameras on the same network as my router.

My problem is this; I would like to receive email notifications directly from the cameras, and not from the NVR; however, the only camera that seems to work when set up this way is the Hikvision camera. All are setup the exact same way (via the camera's interface), but only the Hikvision camera sends emails. I've confirmed that the email settings are correct on all of the LaView cameras but can't seem to figure it out. I've been at this for days and could really use some advice. Thank you
Did you ever figure it out?