LaView Panda LV-PC902F2-W IR

ServiceXp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these LaView Panda LV-PC902F2-W? I can't seem to get the IR system working correctly. In auto it will not come out of night view (black and White). I have 3 ceiling flood lights working in this room and should be plenty of light to turn the Day view on, but no matter the settings, it simply stays in night view.

1) The cam is mounted in a corner about 1" from ceiling.
2) If it's a sunny day and the curtains for the sliding door it's watches are open; it's switches to day view.

POE Connected.

???

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is common with the hikvision 2432 which is the same as this camera just 3mp...
You have several options...
1) use the schedule to force day mode during the day
2) modify the hole around the photocell..just make it a bit larger and it will work.. see @erkme73's post on cam-it..here
http://www.cam-it.org/index.php?topic=8759.msg52383#msg52383
3) if using blue iris, you can trigger day/night mode via a schedule that adjust to sunrise/sunset (-/+ 60 min)

ServiceXp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks, I think I will give the mod a try.

ServiceXp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So the LaView is not constructed the same. It only has one case (no outer trim) and the lens assm. mount appears to be glued in. I was able to carefully break one of the lens mounts to get the lens out. I widen the hole and replaced the lens and applied a small amount of super glue to the mount. In my case the mod didn't help.. I've had to add a higher wattage light bulb to get it to work.