Left pan arrow not working (App / UI3)

iandrews

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have just got a SD42212T-HN-S2, and all seems to be set up ok. In Blue Iris I have the camera type as "Dahua New" under the PTZ tab. All PTZ controls work as expected in the blue Iris console, but if I use the Blue Iris iPhone app, or the UI3 web interface then the left pan arrow doesn't do any thing, or (occasionally) if it does it sends the camera spinning round and not stopping for several secs. The "up / left" and "down / left" arrows do work as expected. Originally the PTZ camera type was ONVIF (OXML) but that did the same with the left arrow not working (hence why I change it to "Dahua New" to see if that fixed it).

I also have a Dahua DH-SD29204T-GN and I tried that as well (usually just use presents to move that one) and notice that also does the same thing.

Anyone have any thoughts, or can try using the iPhone app / UI3 to move one of the PTZ's left.

Thanks,
Ian.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have just got a SD42212T-HN-S2, and all seems to be set up ok. In Blue Iris I have the camera type as "Dahua New" under the PTZ tab. All PTZ controls work as expected in the blue Iris console, but if I use the Blue Iris iPhone app, or the UI3 web interface then the left pan arrow doesn't do any thing, or (occasionally) if it does it sends the camera spinning round and not stopping for several secs. The "up / left" and "down / left" arrows do work as expected. Originally the PTZ camera type was ONVIF (OXML) but that did the same with the left arrow not working (hence why I change it to "Dahua New" to see if that fixed it).

I also have a Dahua DH-SD29204T-GN and I tried that as well (usually just use presents to move that one) and notice that also does the same thing.

Anyone have any thoughts, or can try using the iPhone app / UI3 to move one of the PTZ's left.

Thanks,
Ian.
What exact version of BI do you have? My ESP isn't working today.
I had this happen with version 4.8.5.1
I rolled back to 4.8.5.0 and all is good again.
4.8.5.2 may have cured this, but I've not tried it.

iandrews

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I'm on Release 4.8.5.1, so maybe a bug if you had it as well. Don't want to roll back to 4.8.5.0 as it caused some of my alerts to stop working, so if 4.8.5.2 is out I will try that.

iandrews

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Upgraded to 4.8.5.2 and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the heads up that it was available.