LeFun™ Wireless/Wired WiFi Cloud IP Surveillance Camera 720P

mvj

n3wb
Reaction score
I've just installed Blue Iris and I'm trying to add my IP cameras but they are not in the list (LeFun) and I don't know how to connect to them manually. Can anyone help?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've just installed Blue Iris and I'm trying to add my IP cameras but they are not in the list (LeFun) and I don't know how to connect to them manually. Can anyone help?
Welcome to the forum. Its possible that the camera does not provide an proper stream since its a cloud camera. You can use a mobile phone app like Fing to scan your network. Scan for devices then tap the ip address of your camera does it list an rtsp stream? Can you log directly into the cameras interface? are there port settings that it lets you manipulate?
Also see this post http://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/4099-How-to-add-camera-to-BI-that-is-not-in-the-drop-down-list
Frankly, if you can return the camera, do it, there are much better options out there. Dont be fooled by the fake amazon reviews for lefun. Do a search for the word exchange in the review search box, you will see that half the reviews were written by folks who received the device at a discount (read - free)....
What are you using the camera for?
EDIT: It has been confirmed that this camera does not send a video stream to third party software. It cannot even record full time on its own..Its a piece of junk. Many of the amazon reviews are fake and the company uses fake users to comment on reviews.