Lets do another Fun capture

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So a neighbor from a few houses down who i don't know on the block decided to park like a jack ass last friday boxing my girlfriend in causing her to have to take off work.

Mind you she could have backed up about 5 feet as she had plenty of room.

So rather then handling it my way and pulling out my 4runner and hooking a chain up to her car the girlfriend convinced me to be little more diplomatic about it.

Here is my diplomatic way of handling it and getting a great laugh from it

So I placed some signs on every window aka the Mickey mouse parking ticket. Im pretty sure she didn't find the small print to funny. And yes I had limited time to get it accomplished so i used painters take, I couldn't find the extra strength dude tape to use. Plus I didn't want any beefs coming back to me about damage to her car etc etc my job is worth more then her

And here is her reaction, Mind you after she finally moved her car she parked in on the other side of the street with in 15 feet of the fire hydrant and well some how she inherited a 150 ticket (chuckles)

Attachments

fmflex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well there's the proof on camera. Do you have the equivalent of the epa for reporting litterbugs?

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Gotta hate these inconsiderate bastards. It seems like it's too hard for people to use their brains.

I thought common sense was you know... common, guess not.

johngalt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why do people do a-hole things with cars and then get angry at the victims of their discourtesy, traffic violations, and general stupidity?