License Key

sc2001hd

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a current version of BI 4. It shows my license key with the center X'ed out. If I deactivate will it show the whole key again. I am having a hard time finding the original key.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You should be able to reacquire it by getting a hold of your receipt (emailed license) and sending an email to the developers of BI for further assistance.

I have a current version of BI 4. It shows my license key with the center X'ed out. If I deactivate will it show the whole key again. I am having a hard time finding the original key.

sc2001hd

n3wb
Reaction score
Just found a real easy way to find license key. If you go to settings and click on email support the program will generate all the information you need to include version and ip address etc. Thanks for the help

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just found a real easy way to find license key. If you go to settings and click on email support the program will generate all the information you need to include version and ip address etc. Thanks for the help
Print it on a label and stick it on the BI machine.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep.
As found in BI's "Help", under "Licensing, Support and Maintenance" on page 167. :wave: