Lightning = Daylight @9 PM

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...I'm fairly certain we also see eye-to-eye on the NFL players kneeling for the National Anthem, too...
I'm certain we do Tony.

620,000 American soldiers died during the civil war, 116,708 during WWI, 416,800 during WW2, 33,652 during the Korean war, 58,220 during the Vietnam war, 2,386 in Afghanistan and 4,486 American soldiers died in Iraq. Over one-million Americans have died so that every American has the opportunity to express their constitutional right to speak their mind and voice their opinion...even if their opinion is expressed by kneeling during the national anthem. And kneeling during the national anthem is as American a protest as any American can make. God bless America, God bless those who have died defending our American rights, and God bless those who express their constitutional right to kneel for the national anthem.

America's Wars: U.S. Casualties and Veterans

salute3.gif

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Check out this bad boy, available in 2 wattages (20w & 30w) and 2 beam angles (20 degrees and 44 degrees):
GKOLED 30Watt Bullet LED Spotlight, Narrow Beam Angle COB LED Round Spotlight, 5000K Daylight White, 3350 Lumens, 120-277V, Outdoor Flag Pole Spotlight Fixture, UL Listed & DLC Qualified

Is your light at base of pole or 13-15 feet away from the flag at flag-level under a soffit?
Funny, that is what I had narrowed my search down to as well....20w 20 degrees should be great for me. My current light is under eave about 13-15 ft from flag. One of the reviewers stated his was mounted 10-12 ft below flag and the 44 degree worked great and they thought the 20 degree would miss some of the flag. On the other hand, another reviewer stated the 20 degree wasn't exactly a perfect 20 degree beam and that there was some light outside of that. I tend to think the 20 degree is for me.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm certain we do Tony.
I guess we are both mistaken, then.

And kneeling during the national anthem is as American a protest as any American can make. God bless America, God bless those who have died defending our American rights, and God bless those who express their constitutional right to kneel for the national anthem.
Therein lies the rub. I won't comment any further about this on this forum, as it would be extensive. I prefer that we keep our good IPCT relationship that we have here and will only say that on this specific topic, we can agree to disagree.