Line crossing detection Hikvision

putsy1k

n3wb
Reaction score
Can anyone help me to get my push notifications working on hik connect app, I am running a ANNKE 8CH HD 6.0MP PoE Video NVR Home CCTV Camera Systems . My understanding is these cameras do not have line crossing alerts so I added another camera Hikvision DS-2CD2042WD-I 4MP 6mm IR Mini Bullet IP PoE to the NVR .the motion detection alerts work ok and push notifications are working good too but not getting push notifications for the line crossing detection. The NVR log show the line crossing alerts and the NVR's alarm beeps when the line is cross but just can't seem to get the push notification to the hik-connect app for the line crossing detection. Can anyone help?

jmanko16

n3wb
Reaction score
Can anyone help me to get my push notifications working on hik connect app, I am running a ANNKE 8CH HD 6.0MP PoE Video NVR Home CCTV Camera Systems . My understanding is these cameras do not have line crossing alerts so I added another camera Hikvision DS-2CD2042WD-I 4MP 6mm IR Mini Bullet IP PoE to the NVR .the motion detection alerts work ok and push notifications are working good too but not getting push notifications for the line crossing detection. The NVR log show the line crossing alerts and the NVR's alarm beeps when the line is cross but just can't seem to get the push notification to the hik-connect app for the line crossing detection. Can anyone help?
See the thread I started a few days ago. I don’t think this is a hik connect problem but maybe an iOS program (at least for me). Notifications show in the app but don’t push on my iOS devices, family members with android works perfectly.

homeuser9

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone know what the purpose of the Unlock timer countdown button is on this image? It's under Line Crossing Detection and other Smart Events. I can click the Unlock button even though the timer isn't at zero and then it changes to Lock. I just don't understand the purpose of the button and feel like I'm missing something easy.