Line Crossing Detection & Intrusion Detection

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a DS-2CD2032F-I v.5.25 which i am very impressed with and this evening i am playing around with the different detection settings.

I have the following questions:

Line Crossing Detection & Intrusion Detection works very well but am i right in saying that they will only trigger once? How is it possible to "rearm" Line Crossing Detection & Intrusion Detection?

Will both Line Crossing Detection & Intrusion Detection be triggered by car headlights?

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I use line crossing on my private labeled/re branded HIK DS-2CD2142FWD-IS

You have to assure the settings and set it up to trigger on a single cross one way or crossing both ways. You do not have to do anything special to "re-arm" it. If you feel you are not getting all triggers consider changing the sensitivity.

Reactions: RBW

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I use line crossing on my private labeled/re branded HIK DS-2CD2142FWD-IS

You have to assure the settings and set it up to trigger on a single cross one way or crossing both ways. You do not have to do anything special to "re-arm" it. If you feel you are not getting all triggers consider changing the sensitivity.
Ok thank you.

Do you know how to turn of the intrusion and line crossing lines when using the main view of the 4200 software?

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry @RBW I work on the NVR directly or use NVMS7000 to remote in and configure

RBW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Disable Rules

The rules are disabled by default mate and the lines are still there.

Also if i wished to view the motion detection areas in main view how would i achieve this please?

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The rules are disabled by default mate and the lines are still there.
Did you checked the Rules option in the cameras themselves?

Also if i wished to view the motion detection areas in main view how would i achieve this please?
Do you mean the areas that are currently detecting motion? You can enable Dynamic Analysis for Motion under motion detection, but you will need the Rules option enabled.

DemonicHawk

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
See below. "Enable Highlight" will mark detected objects with green rectangles. "VCA Rule" will show/hide the intrusion and line crossings.

Attachments

Reactions: RBW