Linking Dahua Wireless Alarm Hub to Dahua NVR

JoeyB

n3wb
Reaction score
I own a Dahua wireless Alarm Hub (DHI-ARC3000H-FW2) and Dahua NVR (DHI-NVR5216-16P-4KS2E).

What I want is to be able for the siren to go off that is connected to the Alarm Hub when an alarm is tripped on a camera.

This can be done as shown in this video ().

The problem I have my NVR does not display the IOT menu.

In the comment on the video it says that use a custom firmware. I have asked but no reply.

Can anyone help?

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Quite interesting system. Did the hub allows you to control your alarm and receive notifications remotely, or it requires a central monitoring service (paid) to work? Dahua is marketing a cloud based system to interconnect their ecosystem, everything controlled or interconnected via software. I am not sure, but maybe the communication between your alarm hub and the NVR is performed (programmed) at the monitoring center or through Dahua cloud subscription. Let me know your findings, I may be interested as well

Starglow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I own a Dahua wireless Alarm Hub (DHI-ARC3000H-FW2) and Dahua NVR (DHI-NVR5216-16P-4KS2E).

What I want is to be able for the siren to go off that is connected to the Alarm Hub when an alarm is tripped on a camera.

This can be done as shown in this video ().

The problem I have my NVR does not display the IOT menu.

In the comment on the video it says that use a custom firmware. I have asked but no reply.

Can anyone help?
It looks like you have to use DMSS to configure and manage the alarm hub devices, so your camera may not be compatible with this system unless you can somehow link it though the NVR, but Dahua doesn't do a very good job explaining if and/or how this system interfaces with NVR's.

1690546706019.png

NoisyOwl

n3wb
Reaction score
FYI.

I got this to work on the NVR via custom firmware from Dahua.
You should be happy of this success.
Could you please share the code ?
Else, could you please advise us how to proceed?