Listen to this!

mikef137

n3wb
Reaction score
I captured this a week or so ago from a Hikvision dome camera mounted on my garage. It is more about the audio than it is the video. Someone was in a hurry...

This is the street and direction that they where heading.

Street-35mph.jpg

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
gee. think they were speeding?
3 words: license plate cam.
:)

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...................................................................................splat

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
That was me. Sorry. I heard that the dollar store was having a sale on security cameras...

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hopefully an organ donor.

I like that shot of the house. Wish I had a place to inconspicuously mount a camera to get that shot on mine.

mikef137

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, I do record 24/7. I also record via event detection. The 24/7 recording helped me identify the dog that bit my daughter a few days ago just down the street.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I know two guys that blew landing a wheelie at 140+ mph. The front wheel has to be pretty straight or the bike will spit you off. Both were wearing proper gear head to toe and walked away. No trees, curbs, or cars involved though.

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Man....he really redlined that thing before the first gear change :eek:nthego:
To get the most grunt out of a lot of sports bikes you have to. Really tall first gears with closely spaced ratios after that. Max power and torque both occur at the top end of the taco.