Littering retaliation

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
As you all probably know, for some reason in the area I live in we have a LOT of people littering.

Case and point yesterday (Warning, boring video, someone threw a red cup on the floor):

I will always confront them if I can, by setting LPR alerts. Usually that sets them straight or they just never come back. I also always fill out the "Don't Mess With Texas" report a litterer page with their car and license plate, so they get a letter from Texas DPS telling them not to litter (I've actually confirmed they do send these out, at least they said they do)

But, I've got a new idea! If you tell Carvana your car has damage, or has been smoked in, you can never go back on that admission... Next time you fill it out, it says the car has been smoked in and you can't change it back.

So, I've started helping people out! Fingers crossed they share this record with other car buying places. They won't give much for this BMW when its had 2+ accidents with $30,000 worth of repairs, broken AC and its been smoked in, and has 300,000 miles... (Another thing you can't go back on, but I assume you could provide proof to them and lower it)

1663430429583.png

1663430437586.png