Logic defying bug report need help

Reaction score
I have a client with a 15 camera setup, and I'm having a weird issue with two of the cameras, which are the same cameras of ten others that are working fine. The issue is that I can't set the video resolution settings on them. It doesn't matter whether I manually set them or put on auto adjust, they always revert to 320X240 resolution. Also the video files from those cameras don't actually have any video in them. When you play the file in VLC the time goes by but the video screen never actually pops up. I'm at a total loss to what is causing the issue. The cameras work fine in live feed mode. They are configured the same as the ten identical cameras that work both in the camera software and in Blue Iris. Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. What cameras are you using? Blue iris display and records the stream the camera is sending regardless of what you set BI to....log into the camera and make sure that there primary stream is configured correctly....looks like you are pulling a substream...also you may just want to try to delete the camera and set up a new one and see if the issue is resolved.