Looking for a good camera with 2 way audio

Mistweaver

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent camera that has two way audio and is compatible with Blue Iris. I really with would be a Pan & Tilt camera.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
2-Way Audio is over-rated.. Its not full duplex.. you can talk or listen but not both at same time.

Mistweaver

n3wb
Reaction score
Fair enough. I'm basically looking to use it as a pet cam mainly so full duplex is not important.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Fair enough. I'm basically looking to use it as a pet cam mainly so full duplex is not important.
Are you going to talk to them? More importantly, are they going to talk back? I've done this and they just get freaked out when they hear you talking from nowhere, they also get freaked out if you zoom the camera in or out lol.

zebrock

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I use a Hikvision DS-2CD2432F-IW to watch my dogs inside. Sure does freak them out but if they're doing something they shouldn't be, they knock it off real quick. I wouldn't recommend it for 2 way audio though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Ryan00

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm looking for a decent camera that has two way audio and is compatible with Blue Iris. I really with would be a Pan & Tilt camera.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Here check this out should do everything you want they also make it black and sliver

Amcrest ProHD 1080P WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera - 1080P (1920TVL), IP2M-841 (White) Amazon.com : Amcrest ProHD 1080P WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera - 1080P (1920TVL), IP2M-841 (White) : Camera & Photo

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.