Looking for some help please - Dahua NVR - No Picture

Ditch

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

Please bear with me... I bought a Dahua NVR with one camera around this time last year but never tried setting this up until now but i can't get this to work! Any help would be appreciated.

I've plugged everything in, connected the NVR to my Lan. I've added the camera to port 1 (also tried the others) but i can't see any image. The sound is working and i also get a little icon showing as if indicating motion detection but i dont have the image.

I've logged into the NVR via my LAN (192.168.0.2), logged in and then i can see the camera stream c/w with sound using my dell laptop.

NRV: Dahua NVR1104H-P-2TB
Camera: Dahua dh-ipc-hdw4431emp-as

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance

Ian

Ditch

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using IE. The login when using Firefox or Chrome both fail because they wont both will not except the plugins. Only IE works.

I can see the stream fine when viewing through the browser. I just don't see the image via the NRV. Any suggestions?

SquareEyes

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you talking about from the NVR's built in HDMI (or other interface) or via the LAN?

Reaction score
change the resolution of the camera from encode settings and bit rate to check it can decode or not on local NVR interface? NVR1104HS-P was obsolete long time ago.