Looking to hire someone near Berks Country, PA to help with IP camera issues.

freddy1121

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my family is opening a small grocery store I’m having issues trying to install a hikvision security system.
It’s about 20 IP cameras with most issues revolving around 10 R0 / DS-CD2x32 cameras which I believe are soft bricked. All cameras were purchased used on eBay and are discoverable with TFTP but I’m at my wits end with fixing the issue. I tried the v5.3.0 to v2.5 downgraded but it never got past the downloaded step into completed.

If anyone is near the Berks Country, PA region and think they can help we will be happy to pay you and send you home with as lunch and dinner for you and your family. I can offer more information to anyone interested!

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you have TTL serial cable or if you buy 1 from aliexpress/ebay. I can help you fix it yourself free of charge. This is what this forum is for

Cheers

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s about 20 IP cameras with most issues revolving around 10 R0 / DS-CD2x32 cameras which I believe are soft bricked.
Can you be more specific?
Pick a couple of the issues and provide specific detail, then you'll for sure get some useful feedback.
That's what this forum does!