Looks like a drug deal to me...

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Thats a pretty damn good night image. Obviously parking lot flood lights help, but is that the onboard IR on the Huisun Mini PTZ? Damn.

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thats a pretty damn good night image. Obviously parking lot flood lights help, but is that the onboard IR on the Huisun Mini PTZ? Damn.
It's a 20X Huisun Speed Dome and the video quality is great. The IR's are really powerful. Less buggy than the mini PTZ but still not perfect.

djstev1e

n3wb
Reaction score
It's a 20X Huisun Speed Dome and the video quality is great. The IR's are really powerful. Less buggy than the mini PTZ but still not perfect.
Hi Hook what is the model number and seller recommendations? Many thanks.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can get a Dahua Black Face PTZ w/a Starlight image sensor for about $500, vs $350 for Huisun/Sunba Speed Dome.. that $150 more will get you much better quality all around.

dont be penny wise and pound foolish; after the Huisun/Sunba SD goes kaput you'd of spent far more money in the long run than you'd had if u just avoided cheap junk in the first place.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm pretty much an admitted Dahua fanboy at this stage and probably wont buy anything that's not a Starlight going forward. Have 2 of the CVI 32A1EN-Z's at home and 1 of the 82A1EN-Z's for the HOA Overview and am a believer. Though we also have an Axis 1365 MKII that's pretty darn good, but for 2x the money.

I SO wish I had the space/need for one of these: $1200 out of China...
SD6AL230F-HNI | Dahua Technology
Going up to visit Bro-in-law in the Poconos, avid hunter and lots of critters around, he has 40 acres on top of a mountain and gonna try to convince him he NEEDS this on top of his horse barn :cool:

Last edited: