Looks like we all will need home generators.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Remember Christmas Morning, 2020, Nashville Tennessee? That was a test. It worked. The guy knew exactly what he was doing and knew exactly where to park the camper full of explosives to take the fiber trunkline out for a multi-state area. You can just about guarantee this won't be the last time we see shit like this.

Jim I.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
These little shit stains on humanity are just getting started. Now they know that what they did, works. It has been communicated to all the other shit stains that this works. Anytime they want to cause some havoc, they will just go take a sub station or two down. Just wait until they take the communications grid down at the same time they take the power grid down. Hide and watch. It is coming. That is when America needs to either shit or get off the pot.
I hope for everyone's sake you are wrong, but I'm afraid you are correct. There are always copycats once they see something that is effective. Terrorism, mass shootings, flash mobs, etc..

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Remember Christmas Morning, 2020, Nashville Tennessee? That was a test. It worked. The guy knew exactly what he was doing and knew exactly where to park the camper full of explosives to take the fiber trunkline out for a multi-state area. You can just about guarantee this won't be the last time we see shit like this.
This should have been a huge wake up call for the country!
There are places like this all over the country, if they coordinate, it could be massive.
The internet is not a good place to talk about what, where and how.

Too bad they don't issue terrorist hunting permits.
There are people out there that would pay a lot of money for them.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I don't think Nville was them (more like a rogue entity instead). It was way too complicated. There is also thermal video of it that even shows a missle trail if you want to go down that rabbit hole. Video is linked below. Whether or not that is accurate is up to you.
SURVEILLANCE VIDEO PROVES MISSILE STRIKE ON NASHVILLE

Steve--K

n3wb
Reaction score
All the usual suspects yes but don't forget Russia too. They are in a fight that can only be compared to our Cuban Missile Crisis on steroids. They believe the US is in direct military conflict with them and are now 600 miles from Moscow. Their facilities (those that we have heard about) are suffering a similar fate. It's not too far fetched to summize some of this nefarious activity can be atributed to their cells....on our soil. It's hilarious that when it is actually plausable that the Russians may have done it we hear nothing about "blame the Russians".

Where is Jack Ryan?

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't think Nville was them (more like a rogue entity instead). It was way too complicated. There is also thermal video of it that even shows a missle trail if you want to go down that rabbit hole. Video is linked below. Whether or not that is accurate is up to you.
SURVEILLANCE VIDEO PROVES MISSILE STRIKE ON NASHVILLE
Oh, we know that 12/25 wasn't them. Nashville at the time didn't have a foothold presence of ANTIFA. As far as the missile trail, they have the same type of vid for the Pentagon attack for 9/11. It's really easy to super-impose whatever you want into a video. Those type videos is what turns sheep into raging conspiracy theorists.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Oh, we know that 12/25 wasn't them. Nashville at the time didn't have a foothold presence of ANTIFA. As far as the missile trail, they have the same type of vid for the Pentagon attack for 9/11. It's really easy to super-impose whatever you want into a video. Those type videos is what turns sheep into raging conspiracy theorists.
Yes I've also seen that video as well, pretty sure both are special affects added after. There was also another video floating around of the Nville incident where it shows that the explosion happened on the other side of the street then where the RV was parked. That one was interesting.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
A missile? Really?

I don't even have to watch the video to know that it's fake. Even if you believe this attack was part of a much larger group/conspiracy, why would any group/person use a missile when a camper full of explosives would be so much easier, cheaper, and more effective. Anyone smart enough to actually be able to pull off a missile attack would also be smart enough that they wouldn't add that level of complexity to their operation when it is not needed.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
He strategically parked that RV...on the side walk, directly on top of the under ground service entrance access doors in the sidewalk, where the fiber backbone was going into the building. He also knew the basement of the building was full of diesel fuel tanks for the generators. His explosion accomplished one of the 2 things he set out to do.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
All the usual suspects yes but don't forget Russia too. They are in a fight that can only be compared to our Cuban Missile Crisis on steroids. They believe the US is in direct military conflict with them and are now 600 miles from Moscow. Their facilities (those that we have heard about) are suffering a similar fate. It's not too far fetched to summize some of this nefarious activity can be atributed to their cells....on our soil. It's hilarious that when it is actually plausable that the Russians may have done it we hear nothing about "blame the Russians".

Where is Jack Ryan?
Speaking of Clancy's Jack Ryan, I just binge watched all three season of that Christmas day and the day after. That had to be one of the better series I have ever watched. I think season 2, they stretched the story line out a bit to make 10 episodes, but other than that, pretty damn good. Too bad Clancy is dead. I was and am still, a avid fan of all his literary work. I think my favorite was Hunt For Red October.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm going to modify mine with some deep cell boat batteries for longer run time.
This is what I did. Added a couple of deep cycle optima batteries. I close the AGM cells due to
lead acid cells off gassing stuff I don't want in my house. They have worked well, so I added another
set if H6 yellow top optima to my other UPS to power my PC, TV and other media stuff.