Lorex FlirCloud Help???

Reaction score
I just bought a Lorex 8 Channel NR9082 NVR setup with some bullet and dome cameras. I have the NVR setup, running and can view my cameras from a monitor hooked up via HDMI and also having it working on my iPhone via the FLIR Cloud app.

I can't figure out how to get the FLIR client app to work on my Mac. It will view and detect the NVR and show as Online but when I go to live view there is no add to the default group and it will not load any cameras to the app?

Here is how I have things setup:

Main Router is at 10.1.1.1 and NVR has a DHCP from my router of 10.1.1.85

All my cameras are hooked directly into the NVR powered by PoE directly to the camera. I then have a LAN cable run from my router to the Internet side of the NVR.

Unfortunately the NVR switch setting just so happens to be on the same range I use. I went ahead and switched the "Switch" section to 10.0.0.1 and the cameras are getting a range of .128-131 through the NVR.

I'm wondering if me switching the range is what is causing them not to load via the app? If I disable the "Switch" section in the NVR none of the cameras will load though? I just need some help on what I'm missing here so I can get them running via the main app for Mac OS.