Lorex N861 System / Camera Image Settings / Config File?

Louver16

n3wb
Reaction score
I can not seem to find any info pertaining to the use of the *Camera Image Settings >> Config File.
In the Drop-Down there is - Normal (Default), Day, Night.
Assuming the options are there to use any one of the three, as chosen, I'm also going to assume that the specific file (day) can be used for a specific length of time for the course of a day, then switched to the night config file settings at a given (set) time?
I hope I'm making sense.

My assuming again.
Say for example I choose the "night" config file at Dusk. I tweak the per-camera settings to optimal for that particular camera, and so-on for each.
Does the camera settings config file automatically get backed up for use later, at a set time? If so, where?

The same question is asked for daytime camera settings.

I do not see any options to "save" the configuration. Night/Day, to have the settings automatically come into play on a day-to-day routine. Is this possible.

I'm new to the NVR World. Bare with me, please. :)

EDIT TO ADD IMAGE
Would this info be relevant to my system? = Tested by me = NO

Last edited:

Louver16

n3wb
Reaction score
"Click OK to save changes"
Not mentioned anywhere, but I WILL TRY IT!!!
Tried to no avail.

Options chose:
Day/Color/OK
Night/B&W/OK

At this point I expected to have another option (switch by period) in the Config Header.
No other option was available, so the link and image in my previous post is not relevant.

More digging. I still can't find info on my particular system. Lorex Knowledge Base

EDIT
I chatted with tech support about the dilemma. The features within the options are not programmed in the NVR.
When I asked if the options would/could be included in a Firmware Update, I was not given a definitive answer, just that my correspondence would get forwarded higher up.
When I purchased the system, there were no reviews. I suffer from Guinea Pig Syndrome.

Last edited: