Loryta IPC-2347G-LU (Hikvision), possible to flash with Dahua firmware?

marklyn

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have a Loryta IPC-2347G-LU camera and I thought I saw somewhere, awhile back, that this camera could be flashed with a similar version of a Dahua camera.
I'm interested in doing this because it would then fit nicely in my Dahua Smart-PSS environment.
I intend to replace this camera anyway so if this possibility exists and I brick the camera, I wouldn't be very upset.
I've seen some Dahua (or Dahua clone) cameras that have almost identical features as mine but not finding any search results that tell me if this is possible.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nope - you can flash Loryta cameras that are Dahua OEM with Dahua firmware and Hikvision OEM cameras with Hikvision firmware, but you cannot put Hikvision on Dahua.

marklyn

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Nope - you can flash Loryta cameras that are Dahua OEM with Dahua firmware and Hikvision OEM cameras with Hikvision firmware, but you cannot put Hikvision on Dahua.
Ahhh. Got it. I just remembered it wrong. Thanks!

marklyn

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where might I find the equivalent Hikvision firmware to flash my Loryta camera? I mean, if I went to the Hikvision firmware downloads, how would I know which one to choose?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Best bet is to ask Andy if there is an update to the firmware.

There are so many different chipsets and revisions even to the same model that you could find a firmware on the net that wouldn't work.

But if you are totally ok with the thing bricking if it is the wrong firmware, then you might find one on the net.

At quick glance it doesn't appear that there is one: