Loryta IPC-T2231T-ZS Algorithm Version

Spuds

n3wb
Reaction score
Just received (2) of these from the Andy Amazon Store.

Both show the Red ! next to the Algorithm Version, the popup say Algorithm authorization expired, please update the license.

The system shows V2.800.0000000.3.R, Build Date: 2019-08-16 and I did a default to the settings with the same result.

Is there a newer version of the firmware that fixes this?

Spuds

n3wb
Reaction score
They seem to run fine, I have not found any issues due to it.

Of interest, I did an export / default / import and that cleared the ! for one of the cameras but did not help the second one. I may try that again just to see.

Spuds

n3wb
Reaction score
Humm ... well the last one cleared itself just by being on for a while ... that would, to me, indicate that it had to call home to get authorization. Time to double check my firewall in/out/across settings.

erensfd

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have 5 of these cameras with the same firmware and haven’t had this issue. Mine have been blocked from WAN access since I set them up, so that might have saved me. Maybe they try to activate once they are online, but some don’t succeed and show an error.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Make sure your time of your camera same as your computer, new models if time not set up well, all will have triangles(execept the 4mp T5442TM-AS)

Set up here sync PC

1575863277403.png